SUPPORT THE MUSEUM
Maison Saint-Gabriel has existed for over 300 years. Today, it gives its visitors an opportunity to acquire a better understanding of history, time, life... The Friends of Maison Saint-Gabriel contribute year after year to ensure the outreach and development of the museum. The site, which has been developed in the spirit of New France, owes them a great deal. The Friends serve as partners with respect to the farmhouse garden, the glade and the poetry path. Join them and help ensure the sustainability of this exceptional site.
Pleasures and advantages of being a Friend of Maison Saint-Gabriel
- Free admission for the guided tour of the museum*
- Friends enjoy reduced fees for conferences at Maison Saint-Gabriel
- Invitation to the launch of the annual exhibit
- Invitation to the annual Friends gathering
- Pre-registration for events of a historical nature
- 10% discount at the museum gift shop (purchase of books worth $20 or more)*
- 20% discount for all Guidatour tours*
- Free admission to the Château Ramezay, historic site and museum of Montréal, and the McCord-Stewart Museum *
- 25% discount for admission to Pointe-à-Callière, Montreal museum of archaeology and history, at all times*
- Friends of Maison Saint-Gabriel are entitled, upon presentation of a valid member card, to the Heritage Montreal member rate for the tours and the home renovation courses.
*You must present your card to enjoy these benefits.
|1 year||2 years|
|Resident of Pointe-St-Charles||$15||$20|
|* Children (6 and older) and full time students with school ID|
|** 60 years and older with a proof of age|
|*** Including two adults and up to three children (under 17 years old)|
I want to become a friend of the Museum.
Full of life at 300 years old... Maison Saint-Gabriel
In order to pursue its mission to educate and to promote the history of Québec and ensure the development of the museum, Maison Saint-Gabriel solicits donations from individuals and the business community.
A unique site from the time of the French regime in the heart of Montréal, a few steps from downtown, Maison Saint-Gabriel offers its visitors an exceptional heritage that must be preserved for future generations. As Saint-Exupéry said, "In order to exist, we need to have lasting realities around us." By giving generously, we ensure the sustainability of this historical site, now over three centuries old.
2010-2011 financing campaign
The new enlargement was made possible by the financial support provided by public partners and generous donors from the business community. The financing campaign collected $1.5M. As a result, the Catherine-Crolo pavilion now provides are welcoming environment that enables Maison Saint-Gabriel to play its role fully as a pole of memory and history by responding adequately to our visitors' expectations. Expectations which it has helped generate, while carefully making a connection between an old and modern way of life, in an effort to perpetuate this exceptional heritage.
Financing campaign continues...
In order to offer quality activities where pleasure and history mingle, we need you; our young people need you to ensure diversified programming and the sustainability of the site. Thank you all, generous donors.
I want to support the museum
Maison Saint-Gabriel has established an endowment fund to which you can contribute. Making a donation means helping future generations better claim their past.
Annual benefit evening
Another way in which to make a donation and take part in the Museum's life is to contribute to its annual benefit evening. A unique evening in Montréal, as a result of its content and its presentation.
Maison Saint-Gabriel issues tax receipts for monetary donations.
For more information
Call 514 935-8136